Women of Steel
credits of awesome women: (msg me as you find them!): Image 1 and 4 http://www.virginiahankins.com/
Oh my GOD.
Stuff. also things...
The NYPD tried to start a hashtag outpouring of positive memories with their police force.
If this were ever a bad idea, it was probably the worst idea for arguably the most corrupt police force in America.
What the person running the Twitter account probably failed to realize is that most people’s interactions with the cops fall into a few categories:
1. You are talking to them to get help after you or someone you knew was robbed, beaten, murdered, or sexually assaulted.
2. You are getting arrested.
3. You are getting beaten by the police.
In category 1, you are probably not going to be like, “Oh, let me take a selfie with you fine officers so I can remember this moment,” and the other two categories are not things that the NYPD would like people on social media talking about. Additionally, the people who use Twitter a lot (and who aren’t Sonic the Hedgehog roleplayers) are the type who love fucking with authority figures. In any case, #myNYPD quickly became a trending topic in the United States, largely because people were tweeting and retweeting horrific images of police brutality perpetrated by New York City cops.
In which the NYPD’s attempt at “public relations” backfires tremendously.
this had me dying of laughter
Why D&D can’t write woman part two(x)
Show!Asha(still in denial of “Yara”)
- is reduced to the stereotype of a “bitchy tomboy”.
- d&d think that the viewers are so dumb enough to mix a wildling woman up with an ironborn princess.
- the one and only glorious gemma whelan being the only comfort of this role.
- waste of wonderful canon!characte.
- repeatedly insults theon by calling him a cunt.
- bullies theon all the time for the sake of it.
- not enough screentime or character development, when we get scenes with random whores who needn’t be there.
- doesn’t show much of her softer side until season 3, but she is only in season 3 for like 5 minutes.
- isn’t nearly as badass as her book counterpart until season .
- No but what the fuck is a Yara though?
- is a motherfucking q u e e n.
- doesn’t care about husbands, wants adventures instead.
- is married to her axe, and her dirk is her suckling babe.
- doesn’t let anyone tell her she can’t do anything(kingsmoot anyone?).
- is a real heartbreaker.
- hates the word cunt.
- is not a “proper lady wishing for a husband and children”, yet she still stands up for her own sex; something which the showrunners see as a myth.
- nr1 badass gangsta biatch 101.
- loves pretty boys, and they love her even more.
- totally confident with her sexuality, and takes no shit for it.
- despite being the n1 badass gangsta biatch, she is kind, witty, clever and takes no shit.
- never lets anyone bring her down for being a woman.
- is a developed and interesting character who breaks stereotypes.
But just her hair. Weird, right?
I should try to get acting gigs for my hair… :/
I feel like I need a new name.
THIS article is referring to sansa’s attempted rape scene (the mob scene) in season 2. As far as we know, there will be NO rape scene in this season, it’s just typical Daily Mail shitty “journalism”
I’m hoping this is true.
But there’s no way to know, yet, and it’s not like the show runners have given me any reason to have faith in them.
friendly reminder that there’s a cut scene in Thor that while the Destroyer is blowing shit up, Darcy runs into the pet store to save all the animals and give them to people leaving the town
as things are being set on fire around her, she talks to the dog, telling him I won’t let the big scary monster step on you, and names it Baker
Why was this cut? I need that scene in the film!
Darcy is clearly the best.